A little update: I am currently preparing for the IELTS exam again. For international students, this exam is the first ticket to studying abroad. I have taken the IELTS once before, but my certificate expired in 2024. I realized that my band score would not improve much over three years after my first attempt unless I actively worked on it. I got 6 overall before and most universities accept a minimum of 6.5 overall, with no skill below 6. This time, however, I had experience in the exam room, and my target is higher. I believe I will achieve the score I am aiming for. A little difference compared to last time is that this time I am preparing for the IELTS before applying for admission. I will have my English certificate ready to apply to any university. Previously, I received admission first and then had to take the IELTS in a short time to add it to my admission documents. I remember many of my friends going through the same process, just as I am right now. One ...
Comments
Post a Comment