Little things #28 Play a brilliant sacrifice

 #108 Goals in Chess

There are many goals you can set for yourself as you work to become a better chess player. In every game, try to accomplish at least one of these:

  • Play a brilliant move.
  • Play a brilliant sacrifice.
(Hanoi Lucky Chess Club)

#109 A Weekend as a Tourist in Hanoi

On Sunday, my friend and I decided to spend the afternoon in Hanoi's Old Quarter, a place that's usually full of tourists. For a change, we became tourists ourselves and watched a Water Puppetry performance, a traditional Vietnamese art form that introduces our culture to visitors.

We took the skytrain and rented public bikes, just like I did during my recent trip to Thailand lol. After the show, we enjoyed a plate of Vietnamese dried beef salad at a nearby street food stall before taking the bus home. On the way to the bus station, I even bought a souvenir, just as I always do whenever I visit a new place.

We both agreed that we had so much fun that day. Sometimes, exploring your familiar place like a tourist is just as exciting as traveling somewhere new.






Hanoi, August 07, 2026



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A girl likes winter. It reveals herself

A little update

A girl goes looking for love