Little thing #30

#113 Then

Can you guess where I am in the picture? 

Interestingly, just by looking at their height, you can tell who the older and younger sisters are. But now, most of my sisters are a little taller than me. My brothers are much taller, LOL


#114 A Simple Day to Remember

My friends and I had a coffee chat on a rainy day. We had made the appointment a long time ago and had been waiting for a rainy day to finally make it happen. I made some popcorn and a banana cake, which they really liked.

I also gave them some snacks I had bought in Thailand as little gifts! The coffee shop was so close to our place that it only took me five minutes to walk there. It was the shortest distance I've ever traveled for a coffee meetup!

I really enjoyed our talk and want to save this memory for the days to come!

(TQ-NQ-TT-HO)










Hanoi, August 23, 2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A girl likes winter. It reveals herself

A girl goes looking for love

Message 📝