I like winter. Is that so strange and weird to you? I like winter when I was just a little kid. I had no idea at that time but I did know I like the atmosphere during winter. I love we all family members gathered in the warm stove. I like how we tried to make us hot. I like to wear thick jackets, wool hat, scarf and socks. I love Christmas and Lunar New year coming soon in the winter. Having said that, I give a truly special feeling for winter season. Liking winter still exist wherever I go. I studied Bachelor in HoChiMinh City far from my hometown and there is no winter in this place. I felt there must be something missing here and it was true. I miss my hometown and miss the cool air in the winter. It's rare for me to see someone claim that their favorite season in the year is winter. I can tell winter is my favorite. I like the air, the atmosphere. I like to see all people put on their jacket and scarf in the street. Everything seems closer together than ever. A book mention abo...
Debut novel A girl goes looking for love I am excited to announce that I have started writing my debut novel as I explore becoming a novelist. This is a work of fiction and is not based on real events or people. It does not reflect the author's personal experiences. I write these stories in my spare time to improve my writing, English, creative skills, as well as a personal challenge. The covers is just symbolic Chapters Chapter 1: The city. She eats her favorite food Chapter 2: He always finds nice places Chapter 3: Only needs the right one Chapter 4: Learned to love herself to love him Chapter 5: Two broken souls coming together Chapter 6: Waiting, Searching, Becoming --- to be continued and modified--- I hope you are as excited to wait for it as I am now Why a girl goes looking for love ? I will start with an easy one. This is a part of my current journey, giving me ideas to write about. I also feel that I can express a part of my introspective s...
I walked into the little coffee shop where I had an appointment with my friend. Standing in front of the counter, I looked through the menu. Some of the drink names were really strange, not related to the drinks at all. The barista smiled at me as if they had been waiting. “First Love, please”, I said. The coffee came decorated with a Christmas theme filled with bears, since the holiday season was getting close. And just like that, this became my tiny story for the beginning of December 2025: walking into a coffee shop, ordering their signature First Love , and taking pictures with the bears. PS. In Vietnam, bears are often seen as symbols of love, like a girlfriend or boyfriend Hanoi, March 03, 2025
Comments
Post a Comment